Wednesday 2 July 2014

whats happening now

On the 16th of July we went to see the consultant, he said the degree of my spine was 22. At this meeting it was when I first realised that scoliosis was quite serious and could end up with having to have major surgery. After that I started to go to the physio on a weekly basis, I was given some exercises to do and I will admit they were very boring and I thought they wouldn’t help so therefore after a while I rarely ever did them.  I did start to go  to some chiropractor sessions. In February 2014 I went to the consultant again and my spine has increased by another 20 degrees, he referred me on to another consultant who is able to do the surgery on my spine. My spine is now at 58 degrees out of shape and I do have back pain sometimes but hardly ever and its never stopped me do anything. I am now waiting to for an appointment to come for a MRI scan. I will keep you posted about what’s going on. Byeee x

3 comments:

  1. Your Scoliosis was brought on by an INJURY, As I have proved ALL Scoliosis is caused by. In the Spectacularly Stupendous Results, I was able to achieve with my child. After an Entire Year Wasted, while treatment was given by the US Medical Community. I was able to see results Almost Instantly!!! All Listed At: ScoliosisPrevention.Org

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL Need to Identify & Remove the True Cause: http://WWW.SCOLIOSISPREVENTION.ORG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there. My name's Mikaela. :)

    I too have a scoliosis blog, which you can read here if you like:
    http://beatingthecurve.blogspot.com/

    The reason I'm writing is because I recently got inspired to create this survey about scoliosis and bras. I was wondering if you'd be open to posting it on your blog for your readers to fill out? Or send to your scoliosis network... Or even just to fill it out yourself? It would be a big help to me. I'm currently trying to figure out what I can do for work, since I can no longer sit or stand for long periods of time (due to my spine and related conditions). I have a business idea related to this survey that I want to try to pursue. I really appreciate it.

    Here's the survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MMD5NJ6

    Thanks very much for your time!

    ReplyDelete